Description Of Our Process
1. Meeting the client: Understanding the client’s business and culture through a conference call, video call, or in-person meeting.
2. Position requirements: Together with the client we will determine the position title, duties, and requirements for the successful candidate. In addition, we will agree to a project timescale and milestones and comply with it throughout the recruitment process.
3. Discussing critical questions for candidate assessment: Together with the client, we will make sure we have the right questions for assessing the candidate’s skills, education, experience,personality, and attitude for the position.
4. Sourcing through multiple channels: We will search for the candidates by searching through our CV data bank, posting the job on various channels and social networks.
5. Shortlisting candidates: We will assess the group of candidates based on their skills, experience, creativity, and personality. After that, create a shortlist of candidates for the interviewing stage.
6. Preliminary & In-depth interview stage: We will conduct a phone interview and will conduct after that an in-depth interview in person or on video call for candidates outside the country.
7. Introducing the best candidate list to the client: The successful candidates shall move forward to meeting the client. Pro Select shares all details acquired from the in-depth interviews with the client.
8. Interview conducted by the client stage: The client, at this stage, interviews the shortlisted candidates and assesses the candidates to the company’s standard and requirements.
9. Selection of candidate: Once the client selects the candidate(s) and sends a letter of selection to us, we will proceed with the reference, education and credentials check on the candidate.
10. Offer Management: At this stage we can handle the offer drafting or receive the employment offer from the client as desired and submit it to the candidate for signature.