CLOUD INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
Responsible for the Cloud application adoption and system integration strategy and vision. The mandate is to design & develop a high performing and scalable integration framework supporting the evolution of the company's IT stack across premise, hybrid and public cloud infrastructure.
You will work to ensure design recommendations are incorporated into the various tactical projects. You will evaluate technologies and ensure recommendations are adopted in line with the IT Architecture blueprint and strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computing/engineering/science/ IT related.
•6 Years of IT applications experience.
• Certified cloud architect.
• Experience in developing, designing and delivering high-performance integration engines.
• 2 year's experience in cloud application development.
• Demonstrable experience creating high performing, stable and scalable integrated IT apps
• Good understanding of Telecommunications technology life cycle, large scale technology implementation, and transformation projects/areas
• Experience in BSS, OSS, ESS application stack
• Extensive experience in a broad range of Integration mechanisms: Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration
• Thorough understanding with implementation experience of API Management toolsets and the use of APIs to underpin digitalization
• Demonstrable architectural appreciation and delivery experience
• Data pipeline integration: supporting millions/billions of daily transactions. Experience in stream event message technologies with exposure to messaging frameworks like Kafka or RabbitM
• Strong knowledge of collections, multi-threading, JVM memory model, etc
• Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, continuous Integration, Devops
• Desirable to have code development experience such as Java, Scala, Python, Spring, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL.
• Ability to conceptualize and design platforms capable of supporting multiple systems or applications
• Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, reliability and extensibility
• Experience in Big Data, Data Analytics. Experience with Hadoop MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Hive, realtime data streaming and event monitoring
• Experience in Cloud Computing & technologies experience in either AWS, GCP, Azure or AliBaba
• Experience with agile delivery, DevOps and micro-services. Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
• Knowledge of BSS, OSS applications is highly desirable